Racks Industries Ltd holds the CE Mark (Execution Class 2), ISO9001 accreditation, is Constructionline registered and is both a Eurosafe UK & CHAS Accredited Company.
Racks Industries was established in 1995 specifically for the Design, Manufacture and Installation of Cantilever Racking systems. As a progressive, family run company, we have added many other products to our portfolio but Cantilever Racking remains firmly at the core of the business.
With thousands of installations successfully operating throughout the UK and across Europe, Racks Industries is rightly regarded as a leading Cantilever Racking supplier.
Racks Industries is based in Bingley, West Yorkshire and has 20,000sqft of manufacturing space. Over the years we have continually developed specialist manufacturing processes to produce cost effective high quality storage products to meet our distributors and end customers’ requirements.
We constantly review and improve our working & business processes to remain market leaders in design and manufacture in our business sector ensuring the best possible customer experience.
What sets us apart?
- 9001 Accreditation
- Latest 3D Design and Detailing software.
- Robotic welding.
- LEAN & JIT manufacturing strategy.
- SEIRS Registered Installation teams.
- Eurosafe accredited Health and Safety systems.
- CDM Competent.
- Manufacturers Site installation training service.
- On-going training matrix for our multi skilled workforce.
We do not aim to be the “cheapest” simply
“THE BEST VALUE FOR MONEY”
“It is unwise to pay too much, but it is unwise to pay too little. When you pay too much you lose a little money, that is all. When you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the item you bought was incapable of doing what you bought it to do.
The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot. It cannot be done. If you deal with the lowest bidder, it is as well to add something for the risk you run. And if you do that, you will have enough to pay for something better.”
John Ruskin (1819-1900)
- SEIRS – How SEIRS registered installers improve your site safety find out here.
- Eurosafe accredited, more information on how you can rely on our Health and Safety practices.
- CDM – Construction design and management more information from the HSE here.
- Building Regulation – the latest versions are available to download from here.
- Constructionline – Registered, Pre-qualified Contractors. Further details here